Afaq NSS Computer 6 - Unit 1 Computer
Afaq New Sun Series Computer 6 - Unit 1 Computer complete exercise solution.
Important Short Questions/Answers:
- What is a computer?
A computer is an electronic device or machine. It takes input, processes it, and shows the output.
- Define data?
Data is a collection of facts and figures that includes words, numbers, symbols, sounds, etc.
- How do we use a computer used at home?
A computer is used at home to listen to the recitation of the Quran, watch plays, take online classes, do online business, etc.
- What is Software?
Software is a set of instructions that runs and controls hardware.
- What is Hardware?
Hardware is the physical components or parts such as the keyboard, mouse, monitor, system, etc.
- The computer components are classified as input devices, system units, storage devices, and outputs devices.
- Input devices are used to enter data into a computer. These devices are the keyboard, mouse scanner, microphone digital camera, etc.
- The system unit consists of a saving and many internal components like motherboard, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Storage devices, expansion cards, power supply, etc.
- A Processor controls the working of al the hardware and software.
- The motherboard connects the components and peripheral devices and allows all the parts of the computer to receive power and communicate with one another such as processor, memory, etc.
Here you can find Online Lectures, Study Notes, Questions Answers, Solutions, Past Papers, Sample Papers, Daily Latest Jobs.
What's Your Reaction?