Grade 4 Oxford Primary Science Unit 2 Teeth
Solved Excercise with words and their meanings, Short Questions and Their Answer for the students of Grade 4 Oxford Primary Science Unit 2 Teeth
Unit 2 - TEETH
|decay||تباہ ہونا||avoid||پرہیز کرنا|
|chop||چھوٹے ٹکڑوں میں کاٹنا||tear||چیرنا|
|toughest||سب سے زیادہ سخت||sticky stuff||چپکنے والی شے|
|crush||دانتوں سے مسلنا|
- What are the child's first set of teeth called?
A child's first set of teeth are called milk teeth or baby teeth.
- Why do the teeth decay?
Ans: Plaque creates holes in the teeth and causes tooth decay.
- Which teeth are used for grinding food?
Ans: Molars are used for grinding food.
- How can you take good care of your teeth?
Ans: We can take good care of our teeth by
1. Brushing our teeth with fluoride toothpaste twice a day especially before going to bed.
2. visiting a dentist at least once in six months.
3. Drinking milk every day and eating a balanced diet.
4. Avoiding too many sweets and sweetened drinks.
- What is plaque?
Ans: A thin sticky layer of germs is called plaque.
- Which teeth are used for chewing food?
Ans: Premolars are used for chewing food.
- What are incisors?
Ans: The teeth at the front of our mouth are used for cutting or biting these are called incisors.
- What are canine teeth?
Ans: The pointy teeth beside our incisors are called canine teeth.
Fill in the blanks
- An adult has a set of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ permanent teeth.
- Molars are the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of all the teeth.
- Milk teeth are _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in all.
- Draw and label the different types of permanent teeth