Papers Biology-11 Chapter No. 4 Total Marks: 50
List of important questions (Biology) for second year college students. These are the questions that appeared in the past papers of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan. Please like and share with friends so that most of the student get benefit from it.
Biology-11 Chapter No. 4 Total Marks: 50
Q.1 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS. (10)
- Omnis cellular-e-cellular is hypothesized by . . . . . . . .
- The resolution human naked eye is:
- Plastids are present in:
- Animal cell
- Plant cell
- The number of chromosomes in fruit fly:
- The living substance of living beings is called:
- Organelle …… is concerned with cell secretions:
- Golgi Complex
- Which of the following is more slender in structure?
- Intermediate filaments
- Both A & B
- De-Duve discover the cell organelle
- Cell membrane has 60-80%:
- In prokaryotic cell wall strengthening material is:
SECTION 2: Attempt any TEN (10) short questions. (2×10═20)
- Write any two important functions of centriole.
- Who discover cell theory and enlist its salient features?
- What is cell fractionation?
- What is chemical composition of primary and secondary cell wall?
- Differentiate between peroxisome and glyoxisome.
- Define polysomic. How attachment of ribosomal units is control?
- Compare microtubules with microfilaments.
- Differentiate between chromoplast and leucoplast?
- What are chromosomes? Why they are important?
- Differentiate between magnification power and resolution power.
SECTION 3 - Long Questions:
Q.1 (a) Describe structure and functions of Mitochondria. (4)
Q.1 (b) Write a note on Golgi Apparatus. (4)
Q. 2 (a) Describe structure and functions of Chloroplast. (4)
Q. 2(b) What are Centrioles? Explain briefly. (4)
List Best iPhone Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air (2019)
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)
- Apple iPad Pro 11
- Apple Watch Series 4 Aluminum
- Apple Watch Series 4
- Apple iPhone XS Max
- Apple iPhone XS
- Apple iPhone XR
- Apple iPad 9.7 (2018)
- Apple Watch Series 3 Aluminum
- Apple Watch Series 3
- Apple Watch Edition Series 3
- Apple iPhone X
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2017)
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017)
- Apple iPad 9.7 (2017)
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7
- Apple iPhone SE
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPad Pro
- Apple iPad mini 4
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Apple iPad mini 3